Kim and Kanye had the Kaby!
It's a girl! But we don't know her name yet. Some "source" tells E! News that the name will start with a 'K.
The source adds, quote, "She has dark hair. She looks just like Kim." There aren't any photos yet, but Kim and Kanye will surely sell the pictures to a magazine.
The Kaby arrived about five weeks early, since Kim wasn't due until sometime next month. Kaby weighed in at "under five pounds", but both Kim and the baby are in good health.
Kanye WAS at the hospitl, but no word if he was actually IN the room. He told "In Touch Weekly" he would pass on that opportunity, because, quote, "He's very squeamish, and didn't want to be around blood."
So Amanda Bynes is just.....acting?!?!!?
AMANDA BYNES has gone from a normal former child star, to a former child star who has LOST IT!
But is it possible that this is all a massive, elaborate stunt or "performance"?
Amanda wants you to think so.
She allegedly messaged a friend saying, quote, "All this has been an act and you know it. I'm an actress and know what I'm doing. I got to two million followers and now everyone wants me. I'm smart and not stupid.
"Everyone mentions my name. The world loves me!"
Top 5 Movies from the weekend!
Did you contribute?
1. (NEW) "Man of Steel", $113 million. Up to $125 million since Thursday.
2. (NEW) "This Is the End", $20.5 million. Up to $32.8 million since Wednesday.
3. "Now You See Me", $10.3 million. Up to $80 million in its 3rd week.
4. "Fast & Furious 6", $9.4 million. Up to $220 million in its 4th week.
5. "The Purge", $8.2 million. Up to $51.8 million in its 2nd week.
Return to: Tracy St. George Blog