Rest In Peace Cory Monteith
"Glee" co-star Mark Salling (Puck): "Going through a million memories and emotions today. I'll love you always Brother Cory."
"Glee" co-star Dot Marie Jones (Coach Beiste): "I have no words! My heart is broken. Cory was not only a hell of a friend, he was one amazing man that I will hold close to my heart forever."
"Glee" co-star Iqbal Theba (Principal Figgins): "I have spent last night hugging my 10 yr old. May God give us the strength to deal with this Tragedy. I love u Cory."
"Glee" co-star Lauren Potter (Becky, the cheerleader with Down Syndrome): "I am totally heartbroken right now. I love Cory so much this hurts my heart . . . Cory was always so nice to me. I have so many good memories."
"Glee" guest star Kristin Chenoweth: "RIP Cory Monteith. You will be loved. Always."
New "Glee" cast member Adam Lambert: My deepest sympathies go out to friends and family of Cory Monteith. Such tragic news.
Taylor Swift: "Speechless. And for the worst reason."
Zooey Deschanel: "This is such sad news about Cory Monteith - what an absolutely tragic loss of a very talented young man."
Kim Kardashian: "Just heard about the death of Cory Monteith. So sad. Prayers 4 his family. Praying 4 Lea too! Words can't describe what they must be feeling."
Kaley Cuoco: "No words. Prayers. Thoughts w/ his family. This is terrible. Can't speak."
Mario Lopez: "RIP Cory Monteith...Such a nice guy, very down to earth. Incredibly sad. #TooYoungToDie."
Rihanna: "Cory Monteith, may your spirit be at peace, and may you fly with the angels… Heartbreaking, my prayers are with all of his loved ones!"
Ricky Martin: "I just heard the news. This is so sad. My heart goes out to his family & friends, 'specially Lea Michele. Rest in peace Cory."
Neil Patrick Harris: "How sad to read about Cory Monteith passing away. What a shame. He was a lovely, kind, talented guy and will be missed."
Katy Perry: "Rest in peace Cory. My heart goes out to his family and loved ones. Our prayers are with you."
Demi Lovato: "#RIPCoryMonteith... So unbelievably tragic. Please #prayforLea."
Boy George: "Life is fragile, a prayer for all those who loved you and lost you! R.I.P."
Nick Jonas: "So sad to hear the news about Cory Monteith. Praying for his family and friends."
Snooki: "Terrible news these past couple days, and now today. RIP #CoryMonteith Gone Way too soon. My prayers are with his family."
Congratulations Mr. Kimmel!
JIMMY KIMMEL and his girlfriend Molly McNearney got married Saturday at the Ojai Valley Inn & Spa near Los Angeles. This is Jimmy's second marriage.
Check out the list of celebs who were there: Matt Damon and his wife Luciana, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner,Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux, Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi, Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard . . .
Emily Blunt and John Krasinski, Johnny Knoxville, Kelly Ripa, Howard Stern and Gabourey Sidibe . . . who showed up in a WEDDING DRESS as a prank before changing into a normal red dress.
What. A. Jerk.
KANYE WEST went off on another photographer yesterday at the Los Angeles airport. The guy tried to talk to Kanye, and he put his palm over the camera lens and started babbling.
He said, quote, "Don't talk to me . . . I don't want to hear paparazzi talk to me . . . and don't talk to anyone I know, at all . . . and tell everybody never talk to anyone that anyone knows. Don't talk to themselves, don't talk ever again."
As Kanye walks away, the guy tries to talk to him AGAIN, and Kanye comes lunging back at him. Then the video cuts off.
Oprah scores Lilo
OPRAH WINFREY has scored the FIRST post-rehab interview with LINDSAY LOHAN, who's expected to be a free woman again on July 31st. The interview will tape sometime next month, and will air shortly afterward on Oprah's OWN network.
So, how did Oprah land the interview? Well, for one, she's Oprah. But more interestingly, she's also giving Lindsay her own eight-episode show. It's being called a "documentary series," and it will premiere on OWN sometime next year.
There are no further details on the interview or the show at this time.
SpongeBob is HOW OLD!?
Cartoon characters NEVER seem to age, but Buzzfeed.com has a list of how old some of them would be now, roughly, if they DID age normally. Here's the rundown:
1. SpongeBob SquarePants would be 27. In fact, his 27th birthday was YESTERDAY.
2. Daria would be 31.
3. Doug Funnie from "Doug" would be 33. However, there is a discrepancy: In the Nickelodeon version of the show, which began airing in 1991, he's described as 11. In the Disney version, which debuted in 1996, he's 12.
(He'd be 33 if you were going by the Nick version. Note: Since these characters didn't really age on their shows . . . there are surely discrepancies with all of them if you REALLY got anal about it.)
4. Jem would be 47.
5. Arnold from "Hey Arnold!" would be 26.
6. Grandpa Phil from "Hey Arnold!" would be 99.
7. Tommy Pickles from "Rugrats" would be 22.
8. George Jetson would be 91. As the site notes: Quote, "His character was 40 when 'The Jetsons' first aired in 1962. Or, depending on how you think about it, he hasn't even been born yet considering the show took place in the year 2062."
9. Judy Jetson would be 66.
10. Allegra from the Nick Jr. show "Allegra's Window" would be 22.
11. Sailor Moon would be 36. The original Japanese manga series started in 1991, and she was described as a 14-year-old girl.
12. Penny from "Inspector Gadget" would be 40.
13. Hello Kitty would be 47 . . . in PEOPLE YEARS.
14. Beavis and Butt-head
15. Wheeler from "Captain Planet" would be 40.
16. Strawberry Shortcake would be about 39.
17. Arthur the aardvark would be 25.
18. Pepper Ann would be 27.
19. The Powerpuff Girls would be 20.
Top 5 Movies from the weekend!
1. "Despicable Me 2", $44.8 million. Up to $229 million in its 2nd week.
2. (NEW) "Grown Ups 2", $42.5 million.
3. (NEW) "Pacific Rim", $38.3 million.
4. "The Heat", $14 million. Up to $112 million in its 3rd week.
5. "The Lone Ranger", $11.1 million. Up to $71.1 million in its 2nd week.
Return to: Tracy St. George Blog