In case you missed 'em...here are the big awards from The Emmy's last night!
Best Drama Series: "Breaking Bad" (AMC)
Best Comedy Series: "Modern Family" (ABC)
Best Actor (Drama Series): Jeff Daniels, "The Newsroom" (HBO)
Best Actress (Drama Series): Claire Danes, "Homeland" (Showtime)
Best Supporting Actor(Drama Series): Bobby Cannavale, "Boardwalk Empire" (HBO)
Best Supporting Actress(Drama Series): Anna Gunn, "Breaking Bad" (AMC)
Best Actor(Comedy Series): Jim Parsons, "The Big Bang Theory" (CBS)
Best Actress(Comedy Series): Julia Louis-Dreyfus, "Veep" (HBO)
Best Supporting Actor (Comedy Series): Tony Hale, "Veep" (HBO)
Best Supporting Actress (Comedy Series): Merritt Wever, "Nurse Jackie" (Showtime)
Best Miniseries or Movie: HBO's "Behind the Candelabra" . . . and Michael Douglas won Best Lead Actor in a Miniseries or Movie for his role as Liberace.
Best Reality-Competition Program: "The Voice" (NBC)
Best Variety Series: "The Colbert Report" (Comedy Central)
Oprah had a nervous breakdown?!?!
OPRAH is admitting that she had a nervous breakdown last year, over her struggling network OWN.
She tells "Access Hollywood", quote, "In the beginning, it was just sort of speeding and a kind of numbness and going from one thing to the next thing to the next thing.
"I will tell you when I realized that I thought, 'All right, if I don't calm down I'm gonna be in serious trouble.' I was in the middle of doing voiceovers, you know?
"And I remember closing my eyes in between each page because looking at the page and the words at the same time was too much stimulation for my brain."
She adds, quote, "I mean, I wasn't ready to go run naked in the streets. Let's make that very clear. But I had reached a point where I just couldn't take in anymore stimulation. Ok? That's what I meant by that."
Can your Great-Grandfather rock like Mick Jagger?!
The next time you see MICK JAGGER rocking out on stage, remember this: He's about to become a GREAT-GRANDFATHER.
Mick is 70 years old, and he has a 21-year-old granddaughter named Assisi Jackson, who is now pregnant. Assisi's mother is 41-year-old Jade Jagger, the daughter of Mick and his first wife Bianca.
Mick has seven children from four women. They range in age from 14 to 42. He has three other grandchildren besides Assisi.
Good TV on tonight!
• "The Voice" [5th Season Premiere] . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on NBC. Cee-Lo and Christina Aguilera return to coach alongside Adam Levine and Blake Shelton.
• "How I Met Your Mother" [9th Season Premiere] . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on CBS.
• "2 Broke Girls" [3rd Season Premiere] . . . 9:00 to 9:30 P.M. on CBS.
• "Mom" [Series Premiere] . . . 9:30 to 10:00 P.M. on CBS. Anna Faris plays a newly sober single mom who reconnects with her absentee mother, played by "West Wing" Amazon Allison Janney.
• "Castle" [6th Season Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on ABC.
• "Hostages" [Series Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on CBS. Toni Collette stars as a thoracic surgeon whose family is taken hostage by a rogue FBI agent . . . played by Dylan McDermott . . . who wants her to kill the president during surgery.
• "The Blacklist" [Series Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on NBC. James Spader plays a criminal on the FBI's Most Wanted list, who turns himself in and blackmails them into assigning a female FBI profiler to help him stop terrorists.
Ed Sheeran - INJURED!!
Return to: Tracy St. George Blog