NEW SHOWS TONIGHT! What will you be watching?
• "The Voice" [Blind Auditions] . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on NBC.
• "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." [Series Premiere] . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on ABC. Clark Gregg reprises his role of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Phil Coulson, as he assembles a team of agents and heroes to fight evil.
• "NCIS" [11th Season Premiere] . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on CBS.
• "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" [9th Season Finale] . . . 8:00 to 8:30 P.M. on the CW. This week's celebrity guest is Olympic gymnast Shawn Johnson.
• "NCIS: Los Angeles" [5th Season Premiere] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on CBS.
• "The Goldbergs" [Series Premiere] . . . 9:00 to 9:30 P.M. on ABC. Wendi McLendon-Covey and Jeff Garlinstar in this family comedy set in the '80s as they raise three children and a live-in grandfather, played by George Segal.
• "Trophy Wife" [Series Premiere] . . . 9:30 to 10:00 P.M. on ABC. Malin Akerman stars as reformed party girl who gets an instant family with three stepchildren after she becomes Bradley Whitford's third wife.
• "Person of Interest" [3rd Season Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on CBS.
• "Chicago Fire" [2nd Season Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on NBC.
• "Lucky 7" [Series Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on ABC. Matt Long and Summer Bishil star in this new "dramedy" of seven gas-station employees in Queens, New York who win the lottery.
• "Fangasm" [Series Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on Syfy. Seven pop culture-obsessed fans agree to live together in Los Angeles for the opportunity to intern for Stan Lee's Comikaze Expo.
• "Double Divas" [1st Season Finale] . . . 10:00 to 10:30 P.M. on Lifetime.
• "Watch What Happens: Live" . . . 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. on Bravo. Suzanne Somers promotes her book "I'm Too Young for This!: The Natural Hormone Solution to Enjoy Perimenopause" and Nick Carter pimps his book"Facing the Music and Living To Talk About It".
• "Nick Cannon Presents: Wild 'N Out" . . . 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. on MTV2. Kevin Hart guests.
• "Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell" . . . 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. on FXX. Author Tim Wise ("Dear White America: Letter to a New Minority") guests.
• "Web Therapy" [3rd Season Finale] . . . 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. on Showtime.
Brit Brit can't sell her Las Vegas tickets?!
Three of the first 16 shows are already SOLD OUT. But apparently, that's not good enough.
A so-called "industry insider" tells RadarOnline.com that this is "dismal" . . . because all 16 shows were expected to sell out "instantly."
The insider adds, quote, "Many are considering this a disaster . . . [it] really isn't looking well for Britney. Ticket sales need to start skyrocketing or else there's going to be a lot of disappointed investors and people involved with the show."
I wonder if she'll do it in slow motion
PAMELA ANDERSON is going to run the New York City Marathon in November.
She adds, quote, "People think I'm crazy . . . [But] you know, somehow I learned to dance, learned to skate, and all these things that people thought I couldn't do. Now, I'm running a marathon."
Pam is actually doing this to raise $500,000 for SEAN PENN'S Haiti charity.
She says, quote, "People do things for other people that they wouldn't ordinarily do for themselves . . . I've never been a runner. I've never even run across the street hardly before."
Adam Levine vs. Lady Gaga...who's gonna win?
A few days ago, ADAM LEVINE made a comment on Twitter, where he critiqued derivative pop music . . . and even though he didn't name names, some people think he was talking about LADY GAGA.
He Tweeted, quote, "Ugh . . . recycling old art for a younger generation doesn't make you an artist. It makes you an art teacher.
"I unabashedly love writing and performing pop music, for both myself AND everyone around me. That's It. It doesn't need any extra sauce."
So, is he referring to Lady Gaga? Well, she seems to think that he is.
The next day, she Tweeted, quote, "Uh oh guys, the art police is here." And then, when a fan asked if she was responding to Adam . . . she replied, quote, "That's us, changing the world. Twisting the panties of one pop star at a time."
She didn't take it any further, and Adam hasn't responded. So, it's still unclear if Adam was talking about Gaga, but it would make sense. Her upcoming album is called "Artpop", and she's been accused of ripping off old MADONNA stuff.
Return to: Tracy St. George Blog