CAMERON DIAZ might be dating Benicio Del Toro!
Word is Benicio and Cameron went to a restaurant opening together in New York City the other night, and were trying a little too hard to NOT look like a couple.
A source says Benicio, quote, "attempted to go unnoticed as he strolled along slightly behind Cameron and her assistant, keeping his head down in a bid to avoid photographers."
Kanye DOESN'T need Anger Management classes?!
A judge has ordered KANYE WEST to maintain a distance of 10 yards from the photographer he assaulted at LAX this summer.
Prosecutors also wanted Kanye to attend anger management classes as a condition of his parole, but for some reason, the judge didn't think he needed them.
I was wondering when this was gonna happen!
NICKELBACK singer CHAD KROEGER has recorded a duet with his wife AVRIL LAVIGNE.
It's called "Let Me Go" . . . and it basically just sounds like a Nickelback song, featuring Avril. But it will actually be on HER next album, which is coming out on November 5th.
I like it!
Good TV on tonight!
• "The Voice" [Best of the Blinds] . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on NBC. Carson Daly hosts this recap of all the "best of the blind" auditions.
• "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" . . . 8:30 to 9:00 P.M. on Fox. "Law & Order: SVU's" Dean Winters guest stars as special-crimes detective "Vulture".
• "Supernatural" [9th Season Premiere] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on the CW.
• "Ink Master" [3rd Season Finale] . . . 9:00 to 11:00 P.M. on Spike TV.
• "The Mindy Project" . . . 9:30 to 10:00 P.M. on Fox. Glenn Howerton from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia"guest stars as a lawyer.
• "Chicago Fire" . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on NBC. Mena Suvari begins a multi-episode guest stint as a public relations expert who's a friend of EMT Dawson.
• "Watch What Happens: Live" . . . 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. on Bravo. John Legend and Jason Biggs ("Orange Is the New Black").
• "Criss Angel BeLIEve" [Sneak Peek] . . . 11:00 P.M. to Midnight on Spike TV. Criss Angel offers this teaser leading into next week's series premiere which allows viewers the chance to go behind the scenes of how illusions are put together.
Return to: Tracy St. George Blog